8:15 PM


I had one of the most wonderful anniversaries to date! Gary and I celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday. I arrived home from work and I had a bouquet of flowers, one rose and a variety of flowers. He told me we had reservations at Venezias - a great restaurant here with wonderful ambiance! We had a great bottle of wine and dressed up! Arrived at Venezias and there was a table prepared for us with a dozen red roses placed on the table. We had a wonderful meal, went home and another little glass of wine and ............................ tmi. He is such a romantic and it was the best ever! it was funny because i wrote on his card that he is the sweetist, kindest man i have ever known. and it is the truth! (my brother watch out) everyone have a very romantic ,.,,,,,, valentines day! lisa

6 Responses to "My Anniversary"

  1. FAQ Says:

    Way to go Gary! Lisa deserves to be treated like a special lady. She is beautiful on the inside and out. Happy Anniversary you two love birds.

  2. Lisa Says:

    thank you honey! you are so sweet and i love you so much. he is so sweet! love ya lisa

  3. Anonymous Says:

    GARRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

  4. Pocket Full of Prettys Says:

    Great photo of Gary! So happy for you, I know how much you love him & I know he loves you too! Great job Gary! Happy Anniversary, you have a long way to go to catch up to me! Ha! Love ya, Renea

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Oh my god post something else this is too deep beside im about to puke. Lets talk about how to bring out your creative side. I mean does it take one bottle of wine or two?

  6. Pocket Full of Prettys Says:

    To Mr.Anonymous, I know for a fact that it takes at least 2 bottles for her creative side to even start shining threw! ha! I have seen first hand some of her work after a couple of bottles & believe me, it was CREATIVE! HeeHee! Love ya, Lisa

Post a Comment