8:07 PM

I cannot figure this out! Renea you have to show me tomorrow. This is my little frog lamp I bought at Hobby Lobby today at half price. He is so cute!
I had a great day today. I came home from work and had a message. I had posted some wine bottle lamps on Flickr last night and a guy who is an administrator for a site that has many different areas had e-mailed me and asked if he could post my LOL bottle on a site called One Bottle http://www.flickr.com/groups/onebottle/. I checked it out and it is a site where there are tons of pictures that have only one bottle shown. I was so excited! I love this stuff! It's like getting a present every day. My site on flickr is http://www.flickr.com/photos/majestic_designs. Just in case anyone is interested!
We're harvesting our garden daily now with tomatoes and peppers. One eggplant that is pretty rough looking but it is the first one. We have harvested all of our onions and had a really great crop. Now going to make that little area with grass - i'm so excited ! i miss green grass from san angelo and my previous yard made of grass - not concrete! did ya'll hear about the tomatoes with salmonella. it was on the news today. don't eat any tomatoes from the stores without the vine attached. tomatoes are such a great summer eat! glad we're growing our own! how do tomatoes carry salmonella? water? oh yeah, i ran over my cell phone today with my car. couldn't find it and left the site and felt a little bump. made a cul de sac turn and saw it in the street. it still works.....some tough phone! oh yow! it is Wednesday! looking forward to the weekend. love the summer Lisa

3 Responses to " "

  1. Pocket Full of Prettys Says:

    Hey silly girl, I will help you out but you will have to give me a hint as to what I'm to help you figure out! Hee Hee!
    And for anyone else reading this...I was with Lisa yesterday when she ran over her phone & I must say that I laughed my butt off. (well not quite)! It was too funny. Should have been there! Love ya like a sister! Hugs***Renea

  2. FAQ Says:

    i love your little frog light. You and Renea always find the cutest things. Have you read that guys update? The wanderer. he is so neat.

  3. FAQ Says:

    OK birthday girlie, get to blogging. You must have something to say?!!!!!Hugs Lesley

Post a Comment