ok..now for the flea market. This is the biggest flea market in Texas. Carmine, Round Top, Warrenton and some other small town that I'm not sure of. OMGosh! fields of tents for miles. the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen. Bought lots of jewelry stuff! found objects and cool stuff. Renea has the pictures of Friday and I have some pictures from Saturday. We never met up on Saturday. Renea was with her daughter and I was with my youngest daughter Megan. She was in shock and only saw half of the show! so much good stuff! renea will post her pictures later this week at http://www.pocketfullofprettys.com/ This is Megan, Katrina and me! Katrina was so good. She never cries and slept and accepted compliments and everything! she loves her mother and her mother loves her!


Renea and I stopped by an old cemetery on the way home from the flea market. We discussed on the way down how we always want to stop and our hubbies won't or put it off until we come home and then all are tired and you agree with him. So...we just stopped on the way home. The majority of these tombstones are from the 1800 to early 1900's. The name of the cemetery is Union Band Cemetery. Very cool. Main family that seemed to be there was Holloway. Click on the pictures to see the fine print. My oldest daughter, Jessica, was in gymnastics from age 3 through high school. She used to do "foot routines" with her sister, Megan. Now she is doing them with her kids and OMGosh she has started little Katrina too. It is truly amazing! and she is very safe with them. This is her with Hannah


and this is her with Katrina.

This is my grandson, Seathan, in his room. He has a really cool multilevel room. He loves loves loves fish and finally is old enough to have an aquarium in his room. They also have one in the den and one dog and two cats! Jessica is campaigning for a puppy!

Seathan on the piano and Hannah on drums. A parents worst nightmare! They do have fun.
It was a great trip. I will try to post some of my purchases this weekend. Renea and I had a blast. what is better than flea market, grandkids, kids, good food, cemeteries and a great big road trip!

2 Responses to "Trip to Austin and Warrenton Semi Annual Flea Market"

  1. Pocket Full of Prettys Says:

    Love all your photos. Everyone is so cute. And loved your funny moment on my blog, hee hee! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. LOL!!!! We did have a blast in Austin, but wore me out! Love ya, Renea

  2. FAQ Says:

    OK, time to update sistah, I'm missing ya!

Post a Comment